Launching Your Watercraft
When it’s your turn to back down the ramp into the water, remember to relax and take your time. Mistakes can happen at any time, but they tend to be more prevalent when you try to rush the process. These tips can help launching go as efficiently as possible:
- Back down the ramp and into the water using only one lane.
- Back the watercraft into the water slowly, until the just start to float.
- Make sure you or your riding companion grabs the dock line and unhook the winch line from the front of the Sea-Doo. It’s important to make sure someone has a firm hold of the dock line, so your Sea-Doo doesn’t start its day on the water without you.
- Secure your watercraft to the dock somewhere out of the way of the launch so the next person can use the ramp.
- Pull your vehicle up the ramp and park.